Timesheet.com Project & Billing Edition Increases Project Billing and Reduces Costs
Gain real-time visibility into your project cost and revenue; manage your projects and resources; reduce project execution costs; accelerate and increase project billing. Timesheet.com is easy to use and simple to configure. Our cloud time management solution automates your project time tracking, time and attendance, time and labor for payroll, project costing, and client billing. It also offers real-time dashboards and reports so you can instantly see all project time, cost and billing information, execute and bill projects faster, make more informed decisions, reduce project time tracking, time and attendance, expense reporting overhead and administrative costs.
Benefits of Timesheet.com – Project Billing Edition:
- Increase control over billable projects and employee-related expenditure
- Accelerate billing
- Increase project visibility, workforce productivity and operational effectiveness
- Facilitate real-time communication and decision-making
Timesheet.com manages your billable projects from bid to bill. Timesheet.com is a workflow-driven project billing solution with configurable cost and billing rules and certified integrations with your CRM and accounting systems. Timesheet.com automates time and expense reporting, project billing and invoicing, reporting and analytics.
Timesheet.com Time & Billing Edition Modules:
You can manage and view both process and financial impact in real-time. Tenrox’s Timesheet.com empowers the project workforce by giving them the tools and solutions they need to get information to you faster, for proactive decision making.
Timesheet.com is comprised of four modules that can be deployed in a phased manner, to meet your team or organization’s growing needs
- Time Management
Our configurable project time, leave time, and overtime tracking system allows you to effectively collect, manage and track timesheets based on your work policy and requirements.
- Expense Management
Our configurable T&E expense report tracking software allows you to effectively collect, manage and track expense reports based on your requirements.
- Project Costing & Budgeting
Automate your entire project costing, budgeting and chargeback process with Timesheet.com’s Project Costing & Budgeting module. It provides accurate chargeback reports for instant cost visibility so you can recover project costs, fairly charge back other departments for accessing your services, measure shared resource consumption and justify your future budget requests.
- Billing & Invoicing
Timesheet.com’s Billing & Invoicing module has been designed to automate your entire time and billing and revenue reporting process. With certified connections to your CRM and accounting system, an opportunity in CRM becomes a project in Timesheet.com where it is planned, budgeted, tracked and billed. Detailed or summary project cost and billing information is then posted to your financial system’s accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger modules. Dashboards, reports and notifications provide instant status updates and improve collaboration with your sales, delivery and accounting teams.
Timesheet.com Project Billing Software Automates the Professional Services Delivery Lifecycle
Timesheet.com meets your project billing needs and more:
- No rip and replace: Timesheet.com fits right in with certified integrations to your existing enterprise software to maximize the systems you have already invested in
- Graphical workflow-driven processes: visualizing your business processes simplifies setup and process change management
- Configurable project billing and cost accounting processes: full support for your fixed bid, time and material or milestone-based projects
- GAAP revenue recognition: Define your project-based revenue recognition policies; allows for mapping to appropriate WIP (work in progress) accounts for all project billings including time, expenses and charges. Transactions for accrued revenue are automatically posted to your financial system. WIP accounts are adjusted as actuals are invoiced.
- Service bank management: manage and bill for service banks (service purchase order – PO’s), get notified when the customer is about to run out of approved consulting days and expense allocations