Timesheet.com – Leave Time Accrual & Usage
Leave time and absence management software to track paid and unpaid time off, vacations and holidays
Enforcing your leave time policy and tracking time off banks can be a real challenge with spreadsheets and manual processes. Define your rules for leave time accrual and usage based on employee type, seniority, department and other factors and let Timesheet.com manage your leave time banks. You can also auto import/export leave time banks from/to your payroll system and let Timesheet.com validate time off requests and leave time entry at the point of entry.
Highlights of Timesheet.com leave time tracking software
- Define your leave time policy and point of entry validations
- Define paid and unpaid time-off types
- Specify vacation usage rules
- Allow/disallow vacation borrowing
- Accrue time off based on hours worked, employee type and seniority
- Calendar view of days of
- Workflow driven leave request and approval with automatic calendar and timesheet update
- User calendars and timesheets automatically updated based on regional holidays
- Update Outlook calendar with your work and time off calendar
Timesheet.com leave time tracking substantially reduces costs and streamlines the time-off management process
Deploying simple and effective leave time tracking software is one of the fastest ways you can streamline the manual error prone process of time-off management. Timesheet.com can be configured to work off of your payroll system’s leave time balances or you can leverage Timesheet.com’s leave time accrual engine to manage time-off balances.