Expense Tracking Software
Timesheet management software in the cloud is a convenient alternative to implementing and maintaining timesheet and expense tracking software in-house.
A SaaS investment is not a way to get a cheaper and less capable outsourced IT service offering. Our goal as a leading cloud-based project management solution provider is to offer a service that is prohibitively expensive and very hard if not impossible to replicate in an on-premise IT shop. With ISO 27001 and SAS 70 certifications, 99.5% up time, Web application acceleration, online backups, virtualized and state of the art redundant hardware, we can confidently state that Timesheet.com by PowerSteering Software offers the most secure, globally accessible world class cloud-based timesheet management and expense reporting software that is in compliance with the industry’s most stringent security and change management standards.
- Rudolf Melik, CEO Tenrox
You have a dispersed workforce who is scattered around the globe or travels frequently to remote destinations. These resources need access to a fast timesheet and expense tracking tool so they can report on project time and travel expenses. Timesheet.com leverages leading Web application acceleration technologies to deliver fast response times, world class security and high availability that drive rapid adoption and increased productivity.
- Timesheet.com offers organizations more robust security, stability, reliability and performance than hosting a timesheet, time and billing solution on-premise
- Timesheet.com time tracking and expense reporting software runs on powerful servers, which are scalable to adapt to your changing needs
- Customer and application data backups are copied to remote sites on a daily basis. Backups are tested regularly to ensure data integrity as part of a complete business continuity and disaster recovery program
- Timesheet.com is a full turnkey Software as a Service (SaaS) offering enabling you to focus on your core business
Benefits of Timesheet.com cloud-based time tracking and expense tracking software:
- Worry-free convenience of a hosted solution
- High performance and reliability
- Quick implementation
- Extensive support services
- Lower cost of ownership, instant transparent backups and updates
- Manage your business, not software
With Timesheet.com cloud-based time tracking, expense reporting, client billing, time and attendance software, your internal IT resources are free to focus on strategic projects instead of infrastructure management and maintenance operations.
Timesheet.com is ISO-27001 and SAS 70 Type II certified; undergoing extensive annual audits of all its on-demand systems, controls and processes.
ISO 27001 Certification:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2005 is a set of stringent and rigorous international standards for Information Security Management System (ISMS) defined by the International Standards Organization (ISO)
- ISO 27001 speaks to the quality and data integrity of information systems and processes especially as it pertains to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. ISO 27001 certification is currently the only internationally accepted certificate of information security
- Timesheet.com has undergone a significant security audit and change management control process review, meeting ISO’s requirements for operating an ISMS
SAS 70 Type II Certification:
- Developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- SAS (Statement on Auditing Standards) 70 is an internationally recognized auditing standard
- Demonstrates adequate controls and safeguards when hosting or processing data belonging to its customers
- Indicates that all control objectives were achieved without a significant exception or deficiency
- Type II report is a rigorous audit of a company's control activities and operations over a minimum six-month period of time. As opposed to a SAS Type I report that only lists the description of controls as of a point in time
"We were impressed with Tenrox's breadth of functionality and how it allows us to customize the way we track different categories within our projects. Honestly, we've only scratched the surface of the power it offers, but it's easy to use the elements that fit with our business."
Director of Operation,
Oxford Computer Group