Timesheet.com - T&E Expense Reporting
Travel & Entertainment T&E expense reporting software for today’s project-driven teams
Without enterprise expense reporting software your project-based business cannot effectively account for project costs, track budget versus actual, and analyze real-time reliable cost information to make timely and sound business decisions.
T&E expense tracking challenges for project-based businesses include:
Expense reports are tracked in spreadsheets or captured in multiple disconnected systems
Some departments such as the professional services team may use spreadsheets to process T&E expense reports for reimbursement; IT and product development teams may build their own tracking systems or track project expenses in an IT project tool. Even if software is used it is often a silo-ed expense reporting application. A great deal of time and effort goes into spreadsheet gymnastics, error prone manual adjustments and merging to compile the data from these disparate systems into operational and project cost and revenue reports.
Disparate T&E expense reporting leads to poor project and business decisions
Using spreadsheets or multiple disparate tools to track expenses leads to inefficiencies, poor project status and cost/revenue visibility. Your management team does not have access to real-time report on projects and operations to measure progress and make informed decisions.
Out-dated or in-house developed expense reporting software
Legacy-outdated expense reporting systems have high maintenance costs, ongoing fix and enhancement tasks, and divert precious internal resources as well as attention away from the organization's core business.
Lack of effective internal controls for T&E expense reporting
Weak internal controls for expense reporting can lead to violations of your corporate expense reporting policy and inaccurate cost accounting; your management team may face severe criticism and lose investor confidence when such weaknesses are discovered.
Benefits of Timesheet.com online expense reporting software:
- Average cost to manually process a spreadsheet expense report is $40 to $80. Automating the process helps reduce expense report management costs by 80%
- The ability to track actual versus planned expenses by project prevents budget overruns and improves forecast accuracy
- Using a cloud-based time and expense solution means you have all project time and expense information in one central database for real time consolidated reporting
Timesheet.com T&E expense report tracking software adapts to your requirements
Our configurable expense reporting system allows you to effectively collect, manage and track expense reports based on your requirements.
Highlights of what Timesheet.com expense reporting functions:
- Simple intuitive user interface is designed to be a pleasure to use, for maximum usability and rapid adoption
- Visual workflow-driven configuration makes expense tracking setup and change easy
- Approval workflow simplifies and automates expense report policy enforcement
- Line item approval of expenses for faster billing
- Easy to configure dashboards and extensive reports for financial analysis
- Enter time and expense using the Timesheet.com mobile application for iPhone and Andoid or on your laptop using the Timesheet.com offline time and expense application
- Fully web based time and expense tracking solution takes maximum advantage of the Microsoft technology stack and can be deployed on-premise or on-demand
- Import credit card transactions from all major credit cards to create an expense report automatically
- Attach scanned receipts to individual expense entries or to the expense report
- Full multi currency, real-time currency conversion and multiple-tax support
- Track expenses by category
- Mark expenses that are billable, capitalized or to be reimbursed
- Full cash advance management
- Built-in integration to accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger systems of all major accounting system
Timesheet.com is offered by Tenrox, a company that has extensive hands-on integration experience having completed hundreds of best of breed enterprise software implementations over the span of the last fifteen years.
Click here to learn more about all of the enterprise systems Timesheet.com integrates with.
Expense Reporting Compliance and Audit Preparation
Click here to learn more about how Timesheet.com helps you achieve and maintain compliance with regulations, standards and guidelines in your industry.
Secure, SAS-70 certified cloud-based expense reporting in a state of the art on-demand hosting environment
Timesheet.com cloud-based time and expense software is convenient alternative to implementing and maintaining Timesheet.com in-house. Find out more about Timesheet.com Cloud Software.
Powerful, configurable and intuitive online enterprise expense report tracking software for your project-based business
Timesheet.com expense report tracking system tracks project time, helps you manage travel and entertainment expenses, improves project, travel and entertainment cost visibility, and reduces administrative overhead.
"We were impressed with Tenrox's breadth of functionality and how it allows us to customize the way we track different categories within our projects. Honestly, we've only scratched the surface of the power it offers, but it's easy to use the elements that fit with our business."
Director of Operation,
Oxford Computer Group