Timesheet.com - Project & Billing Edition
Timesheet.com Project & Billing Edition provides the leading cloud-based timesheet software for today’s project-based globally dispersed service businesses.
Timesheet.com cloud software helps you reduce costs, reduce billing errors, accelerate project billing.
Reduce your project billing costs and bill faster
Gain real-time visibility into your project cost and revenue; manage your projects and resources; reduce project execution costs; accelerate and increase project billing.
- Are you experiencing revenue leakage due to billing delays and manual billing processes?
- Are you allocating your resources to low margin projects?
- How can you better manage fixed bid projects?
- Do you enter and re-enter data into multiple systems?
Timesheet.com –Project Billing Life Cycle
Timesheet.com Project Billing Software Automates the Professional Services Delivery Lifecycle
Benefits of Timesheet.com - Project Billing Edition:
- Increase control over billable projects and employee-related expenditure
- Accelerate billing
- Increase project visibility, workforce productivity and operational effectiveness
- Facilitate real-time communication and decision-making
Timesheet.com manages your billable projects from bid to bill. Timesheet.com is a workflow-driven project billing solution with configurable cost and billing rules and certified integrations with your CRM and accounting systems. Timesheet.com automates time and expense reporting, project billing and invoicing, reporting and analytics.
Timesheet.com meets your project billing needs and more:
- No rip and replace: Timesheet.com fits right in with certified integrations to your existing enterprise software to maximize the systems you have already invested in
- Graphical workflow-driven processes: visualizing your business processes simplifies setup and process change management
- Configurable project billing and cost accounting processes: full support for your fixed bid, time and material or milestone-based projects
- GAAP revenue recognition: Define your project-based revenue recognition policies; allows for mapping to appropriate WIP (work in progress) accounts for all project billings including time, expenses and charges. Transactions for accrued revenue are automatically posted to your financial system. WIP accounts are adjusted as actuals are invoiced.
- Service bank management: manage and bill for service banks (service purchase order - PO’s), get notified when the customer is about to run out of approved consulting days and expense allocations
Manage your projects on-premise or on-demand
Without requiring a rip and replace strategy, Timesheet.com software fully leverages the Microsoft technology stack to facilitate your adoption of a project billing system. Timesheet.com provides built-in project controls, data verification at point of entry, real-time analytics and live integration capabilities. Key features of Timesheet.com software include: enterprise timesheet management, expense reporting (multi currency, multi tax, credit import, cash advance management and more), enterprise billing (hourly, fixed, milestones and much more with full multi-currency support), project costing, budgeting, revenue recognition and revenue management, graphical workflow for approval and tracking, OLAP and standard reporting using Microsoft reporting technology, role-based dashboards, simple data exchange tools and interfaces, and much more.
Project billing for today’s globally dispersed project workforce
Invest in a project billing tool that fully leverages your existing software investments. Timesheet.com - Project & Billing Edition provides you with a best of breed cloud based project billing solution that is designed to meet the challenges of managing your globally dispersed customers and project workers who are operating in multiple remote locations, currencies, tax jurisdictions and time zones.
"We were impressed with Tenrox's breadth of functionality and how it allows us to customize the way we track different categories within our projects. Honestly, we've only scratched the surface of the power it offers, but it's easy to use the elements that fit with our business."
Director of Operation,
Oxford Computer Group