Time and Billing Software from Tenrox
Time and Billing Software Accelerates Time & Expense Reporting, Time and Billing and Improves Cash Flow
Business Challenges of Time and Billing Management
- Do you spend too much time on managing timesheet time and billing?
- Does it take too long and cost too much to collect payroll and time & billing data?
- Are you spending too much on managing time and billing?
- Are you entering (re-entering) time billing timesheet data into multiple systems?
- Do you experience revenue leakage from not billing for time accurately?
- Are you losing customers (and revenue) due to the lack of timely project reporting?
- Does your HR department spend too much time on time and billing inquiries?
- Are you able to easily determine non-performing and under-performing projects?
Benefits of Tenrox Time and Billing Software
- Manage time and billing more effectively
- Increase control over budgets, fixed bid projects and employee-related time and billing expenditures
- Implement consistent project execution
- Automate project compliance with labor and industry regulations
- Increase project visibility, workforce productivity and operational effectiveness
- Facilitate real-time communication and decision-making
The Tenrox Time and Billing Solution
- Manage your timesheets and expense reports on-premises or on-demand
- Workflow-driven time and billing control
- Configurable project time and billing software with cost accounting processes
- Time and expense time and billing software dashboards and analytics
- Certified time and billing integration with payroll, accounting and project systems
Without requiring a rip and replace strategy, Tenrox Time and Billing Software leverages Microsoft SQL Server, OLAP and Reporting Services infrastructure to facilitate the implementation of time and billing, employee time and expense reporting into your operations. The Tenrox time and billing software solution provides built-in project controls, data quality/consistency at point of entry, active compliance, real-time analytics and live integration capabilities. Key features of our timesheet for time and billing software include: Enterprise timesheet management, import of credit card transactions for expense reporting, flexible project cost accounting, time and billing, budgeting, graphical workflow for approval tracking, OLAP and standard reporting using Microsoft reporting services, role-based time and billing software dashboards, and export employee costs, project status, spending and work-in-progress to accounting and time billing payroll systems.
Time and Billing Software: Tracking Modules
Timesheet - Multiple timesheet views (summary, detailed and work views) to choose from, overtime and work policy setup, timesheet workflows, notifications.
Expense Reporting - Import credit card transactions, manage cash advances, and control spending; expense policy setup, expense approval workflows and notifications.
Budgeting - Track and report on budgets for users, projects, and tasks.
Process Tracking - Manage workflows that represent work processes; includes user-defined entry forms and fields, and notifications.
Time and Billing Software: Resource Management (optional)
Workforce Planning - Find and schedule best-fit resources to projects.
Skill and certification repository - Define skill hierarchy, and attributes such as experience, proficiency, interest, and certifications.
Availability tracking and management - Manage employee work calendars.
Advanced score-based resource matching - Execute queries on the resource pool. Results are scored and sorted based on the search criteria.
Real-time resource utilization reports and dashboards
Time and Billing Software: Invoicing or Charge Back
Multi-client invoicing/charge back capability for time, expense and charges.
Other Time and Billing Software Modules
Project Tracking - Track actual time and estimates by project, budget control with threshold notifications.
Cost & Billing - Track cost and revenue rate rules; many rule types are supported such as hourly, daily, prorated, flat charge, cost plus, and split billing.
Multi-Currency - Currency exchange rates, exchange rate history and automatic currency exchange rate updates.
Data Security - Provides data filtering and security to define what items users can see; limit client, project, group, and user access to site-specific data within the organization.
Workflow Designer - Visually design and track work processes, define role-based auto assignments, notifications and user-defined fields without any programming.
Offline & Email Access - Enables offline timesheet and expense report entry
Customization & Integration Toolkit - Fully documented programming interface and data model.
Time and Billing Reporting
Analysis Server - Create new or modify existing analysis reports using a Web-based OLAP report designer; includes Tenrox Analysis Central.
Executive Dashboards - Consolidated real-time view of the projects and processes. Dashboards display operational and compliance information such as budgets, project health indicators, issues, risks and scope changes.
Time and Billing Document Management powered by SharePoint (optional)
A powerful document management facility with the ability to add, view, edit, check in/out, and manage documents from within the Tenrox application. Documents can be associated to projects, tasks, timesheets, and expense reports.
"We were impressed with Tenrox's breadth of functionality and how it allows us to customize the way we track different categories within our projects. Honestly, we've only scratched the surface of the power it offers, but it's easy to use the elements that fit with our business."
Director of Operation,
Oxford Computer Group